- York has put a spin on the traditional shrug bar, accommodating different user’s heights with 2 fixed handle heights
- The large “Hex” shape is ideal for the bigger trainer, due to increased room inside of the “hex”
- This spectacular bar has a weight built into the frame to counter balance the jacking system; this ensures the bar stays square throughout the range of movement
- The most notable improvement on this bar over traditional ones is the “rock & roll”, kickstand feature, this allows the bar to be jacked up, allowing for easy plate loading and unloading by the user. This is especially useful when you are lifting heavy.
- The multi-hex bar is wider than traditional bars and can be used in conjunction with the York Lifting Platforms
- The sleeves are machined to 1.975-inch
- Collars/Weights not Included
- Optional: York Olympic Spring Collars